Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beowulf

I wish I hadn't of bothered renting Beowulf... in the voice of comic book guy from the Simpson's "One of the worst movies EVER".

I remember reading the Epic tale of Beowulf when I was in high school, and thinking that it was interesting, had to understand...but interesting

The movie was nothing like the epic tale it was a poor interpretation of a timeless story.

When the movie first started and I saw it was CGI, I was thinking "oh cool intro" about 3 minutes later I was thinking...when is the CGI going to stop.

The only positive is that the CGI did look fairly real, but not real enough for an entire movie.

CGI should only be used to supplement live action.

I don't know what more to say about a poorly done movies, there wasn't an true camera work seeing as how it's CGI.

If you read reviews on rotten tomatoes everybody that liked the movies talks about how great the CGI was but not much about the content of the movie.

-Rob

No comments: